During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic the following should be noted by all parishioners:
- There is a maximum number of people allowed in the church. Though this continues to change, and one should always check at the door of the church, it is currently 100.
- Parishioners are asked to sign in before entering the church, and to sanitise their hands before doing so.
- Parishioners are to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other parishioners at all times. The pews are marked to assist parishioners in doing so.
- Holy Communion can only be received on the hand.
- There is no sharing of the sign of peace.
- There is no congregational signing.
We thank everyone for their cooperation.
Our Parish is committed to keep our community COVID Safe COVID Safety @ SMM