St Margaret Mary’s Parish (Est 1946)

The Merrylands Parish of St Margaret Mary’s was formed in November 1946, having previously been a part of Holy Trinity Parish, Granville. After discussion between Monsignor McGovern and pioneer parishioner Fred Tripp (who purchased the first block of land), the parish was named in honour of St Margaret Mary. The foundation Parish priest was Rev … [Read more…]